MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – An arson arrest has been made in a fire that happened earlier this month.
This is according to a press release from Mobile Fire-Rescue.
The fire happened at a home in the 7000 block of Fifth Street on November 3rd and the cause was determined to be arson after an investigation was conducted.
Nobody was hurt in the blaze as all occupants were able to vacate the residence before fire crews arrived.
Tyric Page was arrested on November 25th and booked into Mobile Metro Jail on first degree arson, as well as other charges.
- Suspect in 2016 double homicide in Mobile County pleads guilty
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration
- This teacher likes to point out the fun side of ‘physics?’
- Eric Church, Jazmine Sullivan to sing national anthem at Super Bowl LV