ATMORE, Ala. (WKRG) — Police made an arrest Thursday in a murder case from April in Escambia County, Alabama.
Antonio Crenshaw, 38, is accused of killing Desmond Dirden, 43, at the Patterson Street Apartments on April 25. Police said the victim was shot and stabbed.
Crenshaw is booked on a murder charge in the Escambia County Detention Center in Brewton.
- Hawaii to allow some registered nurses to perform abortions
- White Claw launching high-alcohol hard seltzer for summer
- NFL to restrict employees who refuse COVID-19 vaccine without ‘bona fide’ grounds
- ‘Prime suspect’ arrested in 1996 disappearance of Kristin Smart
- Antonio Lang pleads guilty to murder, sentenced to life for the death of DeLauna Anderson