ATMORE, Ala. (WKRG) — Police made an arrest Thursday in a murder case from April in Escambia County, Alabama.
Antonio Crenshaw, 38, is accused of killing Desmond Dirden, 43, at the Patterson Street Apartments on April 25. Police said the victim was shot and stabbed.
Crenshaw is booked on a murder charge in the Escambia County Detention Center in Brewton.
- First Residents at State Veterans Home in Pell City Test Positive for COVID-19
- Families of Lebanese blast victims plead for outside inquiry
- Police: Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death in Florence
- Remote learning: Online safety tips for students and parents
- BIKER DAD: 69-year-old racer nearly killed in 250+ mph crash at Bonneville Salt Flats