UPDATE (9:03 p.m.): UPDATE: The Coconut Creek Police Department says Jonathan Gracia was taken into custody in Apopka. Police say the newborn is “preliminary okay” however, the child will be checked out at hospital.
According to the Coconut Creek Police Department, Garcia forcibly removed his son from his mother. Witnesses say Garcia was seen hitting and shaking the child as he was running away from the scene.
BROWARD COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for 2-week-old Joshua Quinteron.
The baby was last seen in the area of the 4900 block of Fisherman’s Drive in Coconut Creek. Joshua was last seen wearing a grey and blue onesie. He may be in the company of 17-year-old Jonathan Garcia, who was last seen wearing a red shirt and blue pants. Garcia has a feather and arrow tattoo on his right forearm and red lips on the left side of his neck.
The two may have been seen in a silver SUV driven by an older Hispanic male in the Oakland Park area.
- Country artist Hal Ketchum dies from complications of dementia
- BIKER DAD: Riders planning to roll out free Thanksgiving meals
- Pensacola man wins $1 million prize from the 200X THE CASH Scratch-Off game
- Golden Apple winning teacher said fate led her to virtual teaching
- Florida sees lowest Thanksgiving gas prices in over a decade