MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Almost 3,500 gallons of wastewater overflowed into Three Mile Creek Monday afternoon.
Mobile Area Water & Sewer System (MAWSS) responded to a sanitary sewer overflow on July 27 at a manhole near 1879 Conception Street Road.
About 3,480 gallons of wastewater overflowed into Three Mile Creek because of a stoppage caused by sand and debris buildup. MAWSS says crews have cleared the blockage and are taking steps to prevent further overflows at this location.
- California woman accused of questioning man’s immigration status, then attacking him with laptop
- Miley Cyrus to play Super Bowl concert for vaccinated frontline workers
- ‘That’s disingenuous’: DeSantis responds to White House claim about Florida vaccination numbers
- Southwest Airlines adds extra flights to Tampa for Super Bowl weekend
- Man points gun at witness who saw him steal fountain drink at Florida McDonald’s, deputies say