MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Alabama Department of Transportation will close the Bankhead Tunnel this morning at 10 am, ahead of the storm surge. If you must travel, find an alternate route.
- Alleged white supremacist arrested after ankle monitor puts him at Capitol riot
- Alabama lawmakers write letter on COVID-19 distribution problems
- With Mobile County hospitals overcapacity, health officials hope to see COVID-19 decline
- Montgomery homicide suspect arrested in Escambia County, Fla.
- MPD: Man awakens to strange woman drinking soda, holding bag of pepperoni in his bedroom