MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Alabama Department of Health reports a total of 12 presumptive coronavirus cases on Saturday. Baldwin, Elmore, Jefferson, Limestone, Montgomery and Tuscaloosa counties have been affected. Jefferson County leads with five COVID-19 cases. There are no deaths.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video