MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Alabama Department of Public Health have released new recommendations involving public gatherings. State leaders are now recommending mass gatherings should not exceed more than 50 people or more. This includes sporting events, parades, retail storefronts, or restaurants. Seniors and those with chronic health issues should avoid travel by air, train, or bus.
The department is hosting a press conference today at 10 a.m. to release more information.
- Rocket engine test set for Saturday at Stennis Space Center
- Mass vaccination at Mobile Cruise Terminal still open for 75+ and first responders
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander
- Brewton PD looking for suspect in theft from a vehicle
- Mobile County Health Department hosting vaccine event at historic church on MLK Day