UPDATE (7:25 am) – There are now 538 cases of COVID-19 in Alabama. 21 cases have been confirmed in Mobile County, 5 in Baldwin County, and 2 in Washington County. There are also three deaths, reported in Lauderdale, Jackson, and Madison Counties. These numbers come from Alabama’s COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard.
MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — There are 501 confirmed cases of COVID-19 cases in Alabama, according to Alabama’s COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard.
There are 18 confirmed cases in Mobile County, 5 in Baldwin County, and one in Washington County.
This comes after a person died from the virus in Jackson County, Ala., Wednesday.
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- What’s Working: Fund Set up to provide nourishing meals to healthcare workers
- Drexel On the Road: Balcony Exercises for Seniors
- How to get info on COVID-19 in Baldwin County
- Shelter-in-place order now in effect for Mississippi