HELENA, Mont. (AP) – Actress Sharon Stone is criticizing the availability of COVID-19 testing in Montana, where her sister and brother-in-law are hospitalized with the respiratory virus. Stone posted a video on Instagram on Sunday expressing frustration at a lack of testing for front-line workers and people who have been on contact with someone who has COVID-19. Stone says her mother has had two heart attacks and was fitted for a pacemaker in the past five months, but couldn’t get tested even though she had been in contact with her daughter, who has the coronavirus. Stone also urged people to wear masks to prevent the spread of the virus.
- FHP: 65-year-old man dies after being struck by SUV on Davis Highway
- Salon trucks bill on its way to Alabama Senate
- Residents hope to stop landfill expansion in Axis
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs found safe; dog walker expected to recover
- VIDEO: Fight breaks out during Vigor-Anniston semi-final basketball game