THOMASVILLE, Ala. (WKRG) – Active shooter training will be happening today in Clarke County at a local high school.
Starting at noon on Wednesday law enforcement officers will be training at Thomasville High School. The training will take place on the second floor of Building C.
The school says no students will be involved in the training.
- Searches for ‘When does the debate end’ spike 3,000 percent as candidates wrap up final confrontation
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Week 7 best bets: Ride with Saints, Bucs to win
- Caught on camera: Arizona border agents expel 14 migrants into desolate desert town in Mexico
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown