THOMASVILLE, Ala. (WKRG) – Active shooter training will be happening today in Clarke County at a local high school.
Starting at noon on Wednesday law enforcement officers will be training at Thomasville High School. The training will take place on the second floor of Building C.
The school says no students will be involved in the training.
- Texas couple reunites for first time since pandemic for 50th wedding anniversary
- Newsfeed Now: Chauvin trial enters third week; Matsuyama becomes 1st Japanese Masters winner
- ⚾ WANTED: MLB Food Tester – Get paid $500 to eat hot dogs and watch baseball🌭
- National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day
- Bikers raise money, support veteran with cancer