PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Pensacola police say a 97-year-old man was severely beaten with his own cane overnight in Pensacola.
The attack happened in the 3000 block of Marcus Drive, according to the Pensacola Police Department.
No suspect information is available at this time.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police