PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE: Roy Lee Smith has been located.
Pensacola Police are searching for a missing 84-year-old man who has a history of dementia.
Roy Lee Smith dropped his wife off at 4700 Bayou Blvd. for a doctor’s appointment on Saturday night at about 10:30 p.m. and never returned to pick her up. Family says he never made it home.
Smith has a history of dementia and has gone missing before. According to family, Smith has been located before in the area of Mary Esther.
Smith was last seen driving a red 1990 two-door Cadillac Eldorado with a white top bearing the Florida tag 5840JP.
If you see him, please contact Pensacola Police.
- Early morning fire at Pinecrest Mobile Home Park
- Mommy Minute: How to encourage kids to wear a face mask
- Illinois police chief who took a bullet for President Reagan retires after nearly 50 years
- WATCH: Jeff Sessions holds news conference after touring Space & Rocket Center
- Source: Daphne Five Guys employees refuse to serve police