TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) – Authorities in Alabama said a child was shot and wounded during a shootout in Alabama. Tuscaloosa Violent Crimes Capt. Jack Kennedy said the 8-year-old was hospitalized and was last reported to be in stable condition. Tuscaloosa police were called to Crescent East Apartments around 9:20 p.m. Monday night. Witnesses told police multiple people were shooting across a span of several blocks. The investigation is ongoing.
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Mnuchin and Powell urge support for unemployment relief and small business loans
- 2-Alarm Fire fire at Yester Oaks apartments in Mobile
- How people feel about Baldwin’s beaches staying closed
- NewsNation/Emerson poll: Biden has slight lead over President Trump