COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) – Authorities say the number of passengers on a Norwegian cruise ship who have tested positive for the coronavirus has reached 43. The outbreak on the MS Roald Amundsen has raised new questions about safety on cruise ships during the pandemic even as the industry is pressing to resume sailings after shutting down in March. The ship’s owner has halted all trips and Norway closed its ports to cruise ships for two weeks. Since the cruise line often acts like a local ferry, traveling from port to port along Norway’s west coast, some passengers may have spread the virus to local communities.
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Run the GO Run and help raise money for local GYN cancer research
- Behind the scenes with Baldwin County EMA as Hurricane Sally recovery efforts continue
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Woman says cemetery owners refuse to remove tree, told her to drive over graves