MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) – Alabama officials certified election results that included a record number of absentee ballots cast during the COVID-19 pandemic. President Donald Trump easily won Alabama capturing 62% of the votes. Republican Tommy Tuberville defeated incumbent Sen. Doug Jones after winning about 60% of the vote. Secretary of State John Merrill said 318,000 absentee ballots were cast this year. That shattered the previous record of 89,000.
- Mobile toddler to get third heart surgery after being born with several defects, family raising money
- Super Host? Bucs can become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Pensacola man charged with taking part in Capitol riot
- A Powerful Conversation with Power Ranger, Jason David Frank
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?