CULLMAN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — A 3-year-old child was accidentally shot Thursday in the Holly Pond community in Cullman County.
According to authorities, the child was taken to a local hospital for treatment. Their condition is unknown at this time but officials say the child suffered minor injuries.
The shooting was ruled accidental. No charges have been filed as of now.
No other information has been released. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police