SEMMES, Ala. (WKRG) — Three teenage girls have been reported missing this week in Semmes. Their disappearances happened consecutively from Aug. 2-4.
On Aug. 2, 16-year-old Chloe Elaine Sawyer left her home in Semmes and has not returned. She was last seen in the area of Harmony Ridge Circle in Semmes. She may have traveled to the Prichard area. Sawyer has brown hair and hazel eyes, is 5’4″ and weighs 110 pounds
On Aug. 3, 13-year-old Tatiyana Chance Allen left her home in Semmes and has not returned. Her direction of travel is unknown at this time. Allen has black hair and brown eyes, is 5’5″ and weighs 145 pounds.
15-year-old Jennah Brooke Phillips was last seen on Aug. 4 in the Semmes area. She has brown hair and brown eyes, is 5’4″ and weighs 120 pounds.
If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of the teenagers, contact the Mobile County Sheriff’s office at (251) 574-8589.
EDIT: Jenna Brooke Phillips is listed as a runaway, but is still considering missing.
- Labor Day holiday has yet to lead to virus surge in Alabama
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US
- Government executes former soldier obsessed with witchcraft
- Sea turtle nest on Dauphin Island survives Hurricane Sally
- No more Uncle Ben’s, Mars reveals new name for rice brand