MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Even though Christmas just ended, Mobile is already preparing for Mardi Gras.
Mardi Gras tow-away signs are already up in downtown Mobile.
The schedule is also out. You can see it here.
- Scuffles erupt outside California church holding indoor service without masks, despite judge’s ban
- Roadside sign helps connect two internet lovebirds in Fairhope
- The best-paying occupations that don’t require an advanced degree
- Sturgis vendor goes virtual during pandemic
- NYT: White House reached out to South Dakota about adding President Trump to Rushmore