MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Even though Christmas just ended, Mobile is already preparing for Mardi Gras.
Mardi Gras tow-away signs are already up in downtown Mobile.
The schedule is also out. You can see it here.
- New pet mask helps save dog during early morning fire
- Babysitter accidentally shot 10-year-old boy while taking selfies with gun, police say
- College athlete compensation passes final Senate committee
- FDA issues warning to Jimmy John’s over safety violations
- Coronavirus: What Alabama health officials want you to know