SARALAND, Ala. (WKRG) — An 18-wheeler crash on I-65 northbound at Exit 13 caused traffic to be rerouted along Industrial Parkway Wednesday night.
According to the Alabama Department of Transportation, a vehicle fire caused the road closure.
The 18-wheeler was on its side along I-65. No word yet on the extent of the driver’s injuries.
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- 3 family members who share birthday are celebrating apart this year during pandemic
- Suspect in 2016 double homicide in Mobile County pleads guilty
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration