UPDATE (12/18) — The Mobile County Sheriff’s Office says 14-year-old Jacob Matthew Harmon has been found.
BAYOU LA BATRE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a missing 14-year-old boy.
Jacob Matthew Harmon left his home on Dec. 3 and did not return. He was last seen in the area of Satsuma Street in Bayou La Batre. Harmon is 5’7″, 210 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, call the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office at 251-574-8633.
- Former ‘Disney on Ice’ skater recovering after random stabbing in Indiana
- 5-year-old collects 44 law enforcement patches for birthday cape
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Zeta reaches Category 2 strength as it gets closer to Gulf Coast landfall
- It’s a hoax: Facebook post offers free Chick-fil-A gift basket
- Rep. Byrne introduces bill to protect the gulf’s underwater forest