BILOXI, Miss. (WKRG) — A 13-year-old has been arrested following a fatal shooting in Biloxi. According to our sister station WLOX, the shooting happened Sunday afternoon around 4pm. When officers arrived, they found the victim dead from a gunshot wound.
Officers say the victim was hanging out with friends at the Covenant Square apartments. The 13-year-old suspect began to play with a gun, which discharged and hit the victim. The 13-year-old has been charged as an adult with manslaughter. The suspect’s bond has been set at $250,000. The suspect was then taken to the Harrison County Adult Detention Center. The victim’s identity has not been shared. The investigation continues.
- Now that he’s out of office, what’s next for Donald Trump?
- “Amazing little town.” Film shot in Fairhope debuts Friday, city gets Hollywood shout-on on national TV
- Teen whom Biden befriended as fellow stutterer releasing children’s book
- Eugene Goodman: Kamala Harris escorted by hero Capitol police officer who diverted mob
- Healthcare Workers Discuss Their Experiences With Moderna Vaccine