MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Dr. Michael Meshad with the Southern Cancer Center is talking about “Understanding Your Genetics & Your Risk for Cancer.”
Dr. Meshad will discuss what your genes are, what a broken or mutated gene means, how testing can identify genetic mutations, and how Southern Cancer Center is using this genetic information to determine your risk of developing cancer in the future.
- Why companies think paying for abortion travel is worth it
- California sending out ‘inflation relief’ checks up to $1,050. Will other states follow?
- What the Supreme Court’s football coach ruling means for schools and prayer
- How often do trains derail? More than you think
- Scattered showers and storms with seasonable temperatures