MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Dr. Michael Meshad with the Southern Cancer Center is talking about “Understanding Your Genetics & Your Risk for Cancer.”
Dr. Meshad will discuss what your genes are, what a broken or mutated gene means, how testing can identify genetic mutations, and how Southern Cancer Center is using this genetic information to determine your risk of developing cancer in the future.
- Alabama, Mobile have fewer self-employed workers than average
- Don’t throw it away! IRS stimulus card payments arriving in unmarked envelopes
- LIVE: White House announces Medicare plan to provide insulin for $35 a month
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man
- Fiesty Sessions wants to debate Tuberville