Mobile, Ala (WKRG) — November is Men’s Health Awareness Month. Popular movements like “No-Shave November” and “Movember” have brought light and attention to the need for men to take care of themselves, especially their routine medical care and annual cancer screenings.
Dr. Alex Mirakian with Southern Cancer Center discusses men’s health in the video above and the Facebook live below.
- Plane Crash near Mount Vernon under investigation
- Man shot by Mobile County Deputy early Saturday morning during traffic stop
- How did Saint Nicholas inspire the Santa Claus legend?
- Senators grapple with aftershocks of Tuberville blockade
- A classic scene from ‘Elf’ was almost scrapped at the request of Macy’s, according to the director