Mobile, Ala (WKRG) — November is Men’s Health Awareness Month. Popular movements like “No-Shave November” and “Movember” have brought light and attention to the need for men to take care of themselves, especially their routine medical care and annual cancer screenings.
Dr. Alex Mirakian with Southern Cancer Center discusses men’s health in the video above and the Facebook live below.
- City of Saraland cancels Christmas Parade
- ‘This will be my first Christmas as an official mom:’ Families hope to encourage others across the Gulf Coast to adopt a child
- Border Democrats vow to hold Biden accountable on his pledge to not build ‘another foot of wall’
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Mobile native, former NFL player Darius Philon holds turkey giveaway