MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — As we get further into the COVID-19 pandemic, Dr. Reece Jones with the Southern Cancer Center discusses the impact the virus has on cancer patients.
The full interview is below.
- Natural gas used in homes may contain harmful air pollutants: study
- Why companies think paying for abortion travel is worth it
- California sending out ‘inflation relief’ checks up to $1,050. Will other states follow?
- What the Supreme Court’s football coach ruling means for schools and prayer
- How often do trains derail? More than you think