MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG)– Joining us on The Doctor Is In is Urologist Dr. William Terry Jr., M.D. from USA Health University Urology to discuss men’s health.
Dr. Terry answered questions like:
- What is the definition of men’s health?
- What is a men’s health clinic?
- What role does heart health play in men’s health?
- What roles do other health problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol play in men’s health?
- What is testosterone and is it safe?
- What roles do other factors such as sleep quality and stress levels play in men’s health?
- How do all of the above questions relate to erectile dysfunction?
Join us on Facebook for a more in depth discussion and have more of your questions answered