MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Dr. Connie Uzel sits down with News 5’s Devon Walsh to talk about teen health, ages ranging from 17-18+. So, the focus is more so on young adults.
The topics include breast cancer, cervical cancer, smoking/vaping, skin cancer — information targeted to fit their current lives.
View the live stream here:
- US condemns Russia’s detention of Wall Street Journal reporter
- Alabama man killed in Louisiana car crash
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Keeping students safe while putting smiles on their faces
- Former Alabama police officer indicted for capital murder in shooting death of pregnant girlfriend
- 70% of doctors say COVID misinformation has negatively impacted patients’ health: poll