MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Dr. Connie Uzel sits down with News 5’s Devon Walsh to talk about teen health, ages ranging from 17-18+. So, the focus is more so on young adults.
The topics include breast cancer, cervical cancer, smoking/vaping, skin cancer — information targeted to fit their current lives.
View the live stream here:
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- Warm and more humid evening, Storm chances rising by Friday
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all
- Second stimulus checks: No relief deal until after election, report suggests