MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Dr. Connie Uzel sits down with News 5’s Devon Walsh to talk about teen health, ages ranging from 17-18+. So, the focus is more so on young adults.
The topics include breast cancer, cervical cancer, smoking/vaping, skin cancer — information targeted to fit their current lives.
View the live stream here:
- Too cute! Weiner dogs race on ice!
- A really cool competition
- Huge flock of birds shows up on weather radar!
- VIDEO: Police searching for men who rode motorcycles onto NY subway
- Disney unveils princess-inspired wedding gowns