MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Dr. Connie Uzel sits down with News 5’s Devon Walsh to talk about teen health, ages ranging from 17-18+. So, the focus is more so on young adults.
The topics include breast cancer, cervical cancer, smoking/vaping, skin cancer — information targeted to fit their current lives.
View the live stream here:
- Thomasville opens landfill for storm debris
- Al. Attorney General announces partnership with eBay to fight price-gouging
- Baja California state troops to get keep people indoors, prevent spread of COVID-19
- Coronavirus myths: Treatments
- Adopt or foster a dog, get free beer!