MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG)– Joining us on The Doctor Is In is Sports Medicine Physician Dr. Sarah McMullin, M.D. from USA Health to discuss dance injuries.
Watch above for answers to the following questions:
- What are the most common injuries for dancers?
- How are these injuries treated?
- How can these injuries be prevented?
- You grew up participating in sports–what kinds?
- What sports pose the most hazardous risk for young women?
- Tell us about how you treat both the mind and the body.
Join us on Facebook for a more in depth discussion and have more of your questions answered.