MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG)– Joining us on The Doctor Is In is Oncologist Dr. Reese Jones from Southern Cancer Center to discuss advancements in cancer care.
Dr. Jones answered questions like:
- What have been some of the biggest and most impactful achievements in treating cancer these past few years?
- How are patients tolerating the newer therapies?
- Are patients beginning to get more involved in the treatment planning stages?
- What types of cancer are seeing the biggest improvements?
- How has technology changed in the way we detect and diagnose cancer?
- What excites you the most about where the future of cancer care is going?