MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG)– Today on Take 5 we are joined by Paul Roberts the CEO of Roberts Wealth Management. You might recognize him from Retire TV and Radio that airs here on Saturday mornings. He is here to discuss the financial climate of the U.S today.
Watch above as he answers these questions:
- Big news lately has been about Fed Chairman Jerome Powell telling the public to expect pain. Is the pain over or should we expect more?
- Are we in a recession? If so, what should we do?
- What is your stock market outlook for 2022 – 2023?
- Do you have any tips for retirees today?
- What tips do you have for concerned retirees today?