Notice: This story has been updated to say the family’s correct last name, we sincerely apologize for the mistake.
FAIRFIELD, Ala. (WIAT) — Birmingham Police Department is leading a missing person investigation for 25-year-old Ryan Clayton.
Clayton was last seen Thursday, May 14, with two unidentified black males in the Ensley/Fairfield area around 8 p.m. He was reported missing by his mom, Yolanda Clayton, early Friday morning. Police also say his vehicle was found burned in Fairfield.
Here is a photo of the vehicle sent by Clayton’s mother.
She also created a Facebook post with his photo asking if anyone had any information on her sons’ whereabouts. Some of his friends, family members, and former classmates have been reposting his photo on social media as well.
“We are still searching for my son and we are being optimistic that he will be found,” said Clayton.
Birmingham police say he was last seen wearing black Nike shorts, a black t-shirt, black and white Nike slide sandals, and a black/white head band.
Clayton asks that if you have any information on who he may have been with or who is involved, call her at 205-266-2730 or contact Birmingham Police Department at 205-335-4534.
- BIKER DAD: First biker turns himself in for Florida road rage attack caught on camera
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- BIKER DAD: Florida man accused of drunk motorcycle crash into cop car
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website