Notice: This story has been updated to say the family’s correct last name, we sincerely apologize for the mistake.
FAIRFIELD, Ala. (WIAT) — Birmingham Police Department is leading a missing person investigation for 25-year-old Ryan Clayton.
Clayton was last seen Thursday, May 14, with two unidentified black males in the Ensley/Fairfield area around 8 p.m. He was reported missing by his mom, Yolanda Clayton, early Friday morning. Police also say his vehicle was found burned in Fairfield.
Here is a photo of the vehicle sent by Clayton’s mother.
She also created a Facebook post with his photo asking if anyone had any information on her sons’ whereabouts. Some of his friends, family members, and former classmates have been reposting his photo on social media as well.
“We are still searching for my son and we are being optimistic that he will be found,” said Clayton.
Birmingham police say he was last seen wearing black Nike shorts, a black t-shirt, black and white Nike slide sandals, and a black/white head band.
Clayton asks that if you have any information on who he may have been with or who is involved, call her at 205-266-2730 or contact Birmingham Police Department at 205-335-4534.
- No substantial erosion reported yet at Baldwin beaches following Hurricane Zeta
- Local moms getting creative, staying safe during a COVID-19 Halloween
- Woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- Differing views on abortion, immigration set candidates in Texas’ 16th District apart
- LAPD releases image of motorcyclist who fled after crashing into 6-year-old riding scooter in Sylmar