KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A woman is accused of biting an officer at a Tennessee cemetery after trying to kill her dog.
Ashley Blake was found putting her knee on the dog’s neck in a Knoxville cemetery, claiming there were demons inside the dog, according to court documents.
Blake is accused of approaching an officer with a knife and refusing commands to stop. The officer was bitten while he was taking Blake into custody.
A syringe was also found on Blake, and she told officers she used it to shoot up meth.
Blake is charged with resisting arrest, animal cruelty, evading arrest, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting stop, arrest and search.
Animal Control took custody of the dog.
- BIKER DAD: Biker “gangs” rumble, bar brawl at Thunder Beach Motorcycle Rally
- UAB doctor says a second shutdown could be avoided in Alabama – as long as masks are worn
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- Looking for love? Skip this popular Halloween costume
- Mobile Greek Fest cancels virtual event