SYLACAUGA, Ala. (WIAT) — A Sylacauga man has lost an arm after being hit by a train Friday.
According to Sylacauga Police Chief Kelly Johnson, the incident happened near an Exxon gas station by Hwy 280.
The man is expected to live, according to Chief Johnson.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- Trump administration grants $11.6 billion in aid to Puerto Rico
- Power, water slowly returning in Escambia County, FL
- California woman sues fertility doctor accused of using own sperm to impregnate her twice
- Drone video shows Sally’s damage in Fort Morgan
- City of Pensacola Sanitation customers to receive garbage pickup twice next week