LEE COUNTY, Al (WRBL) – The suspect believed to be in connection with Aniah Blanchard’s disappearance is now in Lee County Sheriff’s custody.
According to a person working at the Lee County Detention Center Ibraheem Yazeed was booked at 7:40 p.m. Friday evening.
Yazeed arrived in an unmarked car around 7:15 p.m. When he got out he was shackled and in handcuffs.
Yazeed was booked into Escambia County Jail at around 2:30 a.m. on Friday.
As of now, he will be facing kidnapping charges.
- Mobile Metro Jail Warden Trey Oliver fighting coronavirus
- Peacock enters streaming fray with paid, free subscriptions
- Lawmakers hope other teams will follow Redskins’ lead
- Millionaires say “tax us, tax us, tax us” to pay for coronavirus aid
- Alabama days away from runoff election for US Senate seat