LEE COUNTY, Al (WRBL) – The suspect believed to be in connection with Aniah Blanchard’s disappearance is now in Lee County Sheriff’s custody.
According to a person working at the Lee County Detention Center Ibraheem Yazeed was booked at 7:40 p.m. Friday evening.
Yazeed arrived in an unmarked car around 7:15 p.m. When he got out he was shackled and in handcuffs.
Yazeed was booked into Escambia County Jail at around 2:30 a.m. on Friday.
As of now, he will be facing kidnapping charges.
- USA Health still awaiting state’s approval of proposed surgery center in Fairhope
- MPD allowing drop-offs for in-person absentee voting
- Mexico, U.S. reach last-minute deal on water debt payment
- Cooking with John: Autumn Beef and Cider Stew
- No. 2 Alabama looks to keep rolling vs struggling Tennessee