MCINTOSH, Ala. (WKRG) — This fire could have been worse and is a good reminder to be careful with heating as the weather gets colder. Pictures posted by the McIntosh Volunteer Fire Department around midnight show a burned space heater from a home on Testament Lane late Friday night.
The post says the fire was put out by the homeowner before firefighters arrived. The images show a space heater that burned on both ends of the device and burned the wall and ceiling of the room.
- NW Florida Johnson & Johnson vaccine clinics switch to Moderna this week
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine impacts felt by Gulf Coast recipients, family says
- Coach O says LSU NEEDS this Spring Game
- “She’s irreplaceable,” Principal of St. Mary’s Catholic school remembers Pre-school teacher who died following house fire
- Amended gambling bill passes Alabama Senate, heads to House