UPDATE: 7/18/20 According to a Facebook post shared by the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office, a second suspect in a Monroeville murder has been taken into custody. Josiah Locke has been found. The post was made late Friday.
Josiah Leontae Locke was wanted for the shooting death of 18-year-old Gavin Nickolete Banks. The shooting happened in the 300 block of Marengo Street earlier this week. A second suspect, Savon Alexander Williams Jr., was already in custody.
MONROE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Monroeville Police Department is searching for a man wanted for murder.
Josiah Leontae Locke is wanted for the shooting death of 18-year-old Gavin Nickolete Banks. The shooting happened at about 1 p.m. in the 300 block of Marengo Street. A second suspect, Savon Alexander Williams Jr., is already in custody.
Police say to use extreme caution if you see him because he is considered armed and dangerous.
If you see Locke, call 911 immediately. If you have know their whereabouts, call the Monroeville Police Department at 251-575-3246.
- McGill-Toolen alum Carlton Martial showcases skills at Troy Pro Day
- Prichard Water Board votes on moratorium for Alabama Village
- China Super Buffet stakeholders sentenced to probation, forfeit $1.5 million after hiring illegal workers, providing free housing
- Escambia Co. school superintendent will remain appointed position
- Family members share stories after losing loved ones to fentanyl