UPDATE: 7/18/20 According to a Facebook post shared by the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office, a second suspect in a Monroeville murder has been taken into custody. Josiah Locke has been found. The post was made late Friday.
Josiah Leontae Locke was wanted for the shooting death of 18-year-old Gavin Nickolete Banks. The shooting happened in the 300 block of Marengo Street earlier this week. A second suspect, Savon Alexander Williams Jr., was already in custody.
MONROE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Monroeville Police Department is searching for a man wanted for murder.
Josiah Leontae Locke is wanted for the shooting death of 18-year-old Gavin Nickolete Banks. The shooting happened at about 1 p.m. in the 300 block of Marengo Street. A second suspect, Savon Alexander Williams Jr., is already in custody.
Police say to use extreme caution if you see him because he is considered armed and dangerous.
If you see Locke, call 911 immediately. If you have know their whereabouts, call the Monroeville Police Department at 251-575-3246.
- Woman charged with shooting at husband at Huntsville hotel
- Black Friday looks different in Mobile this year
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- UPDATE: 19-year-old shot and killed at Bennett Pointe Apartments on Old Pascagoula Road