MONROE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in locating 71-year-old Willie Lee Richardson.
Richardson is six feet tall and weighs 200 pounds. He was last seen on Nov. 26 in the Tunnel Springs community and was last heard from on Nov. 28 at about 9 a.m. The sheriff’s office does not know his direction of travel or clothing description.
Richardson has conditions that require medication daily and sometimes suffers from mental fogginess due to a previous stroke.
If you have any information about Richardson’s whereabouts, call the Monroe County E-911 Dispatch by dialing 911 (Emergency) or 251-575-2911 (Non-Emergency).
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police