MONROE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — The man accused of killing a woman in Excel, Alabama is being held on $1 million bond in Monroe County. According to a post from the Sheriff’s Office, 26-year-old Juan Fischer had a bond hearing Sunday.
Fischer was also ordered to give up his passport and forbidden from leaving the state if he does make bond. He’s accused of killing 22-year-old Rebecca Hamilton. A county official said they believed the death stemmed from domestic violence.
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Dog returns to her family after a 12-year journey
- Retired north Alabama coach gets inducted into Baseball Hall of Fame