UPDATE (2:55 p.m.) — The missing child alert for 1-year-old Philyonnie Williams-Jones has been canceled. She has been found safe.
TAMPA (WFLA) — A missing child alert has been issued for a Tampa infant Wednesday morning.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is looking for Philyonnie Williams-Jones, a 1-year-old child last seen on Shady Wood Drive in Tampa.
FDLE says the child may be in the company of Marcedes Jones, 37, in a white Ford Taurus with Florida tag 7371XN. The vehicle is said to have front end damage to the driver side headlight.
The child is two feet tall, 37 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.
Marcedes Jones is 5 feet, 3 inches tall and 254 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of the child or the woman, you’re urged to call 813-247-8200 or 911.
- MPD Chief responds to internal investigations into officers
- Woman struck and killed by New Orleans Mardi Gras float
- Set for a wet Thursday with cooler air to follow
- Gary Finch Outdoors: Teaching a biker to fish, and helpful hints for other beginning anglers
- ‘He died a hero’: Friends remember the firefighters who rushed into the California library fire