MCINTOSH, Ala. (WKRG) — The 4th of July Firework Show in McIntosh has been canceled because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The McIntosh Volunteer Fire Department made the announcement Wednesday.
“Due to COVID-19, CDC guidelines pertaining to social distancing and the safety of our community, the Town of McIntosh has canceled the 4th of July firework show for this year. We hope you all have a safe and happy summer,” The Facebook post said.
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- Dog and goat serving as mayor raise money to renovate playground
- Twitter temporarily suspends congresswoman over election fraud claims
- South Carolina man wanted after taking selfie with John C. Calhoun statue during Capitol riot
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will Oval Office departure notes end?