UPDATE: Authorities with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office have identified and charged a man allegedly responsible for a homicide and standoff with police back in June. Allen Hoe was booked into jail this week after being released from the hospital.
Officials with the Sheriff’s Office say Hoe barricaded himself inside a home killed someone in a domestic incident, then shot himself in the head. Amazingly, Hoe survived and had been in the hospital for weeks. The incident happened at a home on North Mount Pleasant Avenue on June 21st.
MONROE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — A man has been arrested for murder in Monroe County. Officials with the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office posted a picture of Allen Hoe and said he was charged with murder. The post indicates it was an arrest made by the Monroeville Police Department.
The post was made Thursday. No further details are available at this time. We’ve reached out to members of the sheriff’s office and are waiting to hear back.
- Lightning bolt damages Florida patrol vehicle with deputy inside
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames President Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Sturgis residents rent homes to rally-goers
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends
- ‘Edward Scissorhands’ home in Lutz up for sale