BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — This is the latest in the case involving the disappearance of Paighton Houston:
FREDRICK HAMPTON ARRESTED IN OHIO
Marty Keely with the U.S. Marshals has confirmed that a suspect in the disappearance of Paighton Houston has been captured in Ohio Wednesday night.
According to Keely, Fredrick Hampton, 50, was taken into custody after a warrant for his arrest was issued Jan. 16.
Hampton is accused of abusing Houston’s corpse after the Trussville woman went missing Dec. 21, 2019 at a Birmingham bar. Her remains were found Jan. 3, 2020 in a shallow grave in Hueytown.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- China denies it subjected US diplomats to anal COVID-19 tests
- BLM launches Survival Fund to assist those in need waiting for federal pandemic relief
- How would COVID-19 vaccine makers adapt to variants of the virus?
- Palm Beach County defies Florida governor’s call to lower flags for Rush Limbaugh
- More Humidity and Adding a Few Showers