PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Pasco County Sheriff’s Office K9 is recovering after bitten by a water moccasin while searching for missing infant Andrew Caballerio.
K9 Phi was in the Everglades assisting the FBI in the search for Caballerio who has been missing since Jan. 28 in connection with a triple homicide investigation in Miami.
The sheriff’s office said in a Facebook post that Phi was given antivenom and he’s expected to make a full recovery.
- Foundation honoring Stockton teen killed in crash makes first official donation
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- Bill O’Brien named new Crimson Tide offensive coordinator
- Fired Texas doctor allegedly stole COVID-19 vaccine