LUCEDALE, Miss. (WKRG) — UPDATE (4:08 p.m. 8/4/20): Police have released more photos of the suspect in the robbery at Singing River Federal Credit Union.
George County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that a robbery occurred in Lucedale on Aug. 3. GCSO says the robbery happened at Singing River Federal Credit Union.
The suspect approached a teller, implied he had a weapon and minutes later left with an undisclosed amount of money and in a blue Ford Escape. The tag and year of the vehicle are unknown.
GCSO says it is an ongoing investigation and if anyone has any information is encouraged to contact them at 601-947-4811.
- National Thanksgiving Turkey pardoning to take place at White House
- Country artist Hal Ketchum dies from complications of dementia
- BIKER DAD: Riders planning to roll out free Thanksgiving meals
- Pensacola man wins $1 million prize from the 200X THE CASH Scratch-Off game
- Golden Apple winning teacher said fate led her to virtual teaching