LUCEDALE, Miss. (WKRG) — UPDATE (4:08 p.m. 8/4/20): Police have released more photos of the suspect in the robbery at Singing River Federal Credit Union.
George County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that a robbery occurred in Lucedale on Aug. 3. GCSO says the robbery happened at Singing River Federal Credit Union.
The suspect approached a teller, implied he had a weapon and minutes later left with an undisclosed amount of money and in a blue Ford Escape. The tag and year of the vehicle are unknown.
GCSO says it is an ongoing investigation and if anyone has any information is encouraged to contact them at 601-947-4811.
- Make-A-Wish surprises 4-year-old cancer survivor with puppy
- Missouri 18-year-old finds fossilized mastodon tooth in river
- Hurricane Sally reveals ship that was submerged for decades
- Man accused of trying to kidnap 2-year-old from car backing out of California parking spot
- ‘I don’t know what day it is:’ Power crews still working in hard-hit areas