JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Today is the last day to file to run for Mississippi’s U.S. House and Senate seats.
Congressman Steven Palazzo will face at least three challengers in the Republican primary this year.
Palazzo will be up against business owner Carl Boyanton, Biloxi City Council member Robert Deming and Congressman Trent Kelly’s former staff member, Samuel Hickman.
All four candidates filed qualifying papers this week in the state’s 4th Congressional District.
The primary election will be held on March 10th.
- MPD Police Chief back at work after COVID-19 diagnosis, ‘feeling good’
- Escambia County, Fla. schools extend school choice deadline
- Texas A&M to honor fallen Airman from Foley
- Say goodbye to emotional-support animals in airplane cabins
- CDC issues holiday travel guidance: Stay home or get tested twice