JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Today is the last day to file to run for Mississippi’s U.S. House and Senate seats.
Congressman Steven Palazzo will face at least three challengers in the Republican primary this year.
Palazzo will be up against business owner Carl Boyanton, Biloxi City Council member Robert Deming and Congressman Trent Kelly’s former staff member, Samuel Hickman.
All four candidates filed qualifying papers this week in the state’s 4th Congressional District.
The primary election will be held on March 10th.
- Claimed value of sleepy NY estate could haunt Trump
- Allergies or COVID-19? How to tell the difference
- Drone video shows swarm of blacktip sharks off Florida coast
- Alabama Alcoholic Beverage Control Board launches mobile app
- The rise of precious metal prices is the catalyst for catalytic converter thefts