(CNN) — Former President jimmy carter will teach Sunday school this weekend at a Georgia church despite a recent fall.
Maranatha Baptist Church said in a Facebook post that carter “Changed his mind” and is now feeling up to it.
Carter skipped out last weekend after suffering a minor pelvic fracture following a fall at his home.
That was the second time this month he fell in his home and had to be hospitalized.
The 95-year-old is the oldest living president and a survivor of brain and liver cancer.
- Vigil/protest planned in Mobile in honor of Breonna Taylor
- Mobile County to begin Hurricane Sally debris removal Sept. 28
- FNFF Play of the Week (Week Six)
- FNFF Mascot of the Week: Robertsdale
- FNFF Fan Cam: Milton & Gulf Breeze