MADISON COUNTY, Miss. (WJTV) – A former employee at Little Footprints Daycare Center in Gluckstadt has been arrested and booked into the Madison County Jail on child abuse charges.
Last week, 12 News reported the allegations against the employee. Videos showed an infant being tossed in a blanket and a teacher pulling a chair from under a toddler.
39-year-old Elizabeth Katherine Ross has been charged with three counts of felony child abuse. She is also charged with one count of contributing to the neglect or delinquency of a child.
Ross appeared at the Madison County Justice Court on Friday. Her bond was set at $76,000. Ross was also ordered to wear an ankle monitor.
- AP source: Saints’ Nielsen accepts LSU coordinator job
- Several MCPSS buses vandalized in Semmes
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- “I just think they owe me more of an explanation” Mobile resident says ADPH canceled his covid-19 vaccination appointment
- WKRG.com: Trending topics for January 18