ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Authorities in Florida say a Burger King worker was fatally shot after a dispute over a delay in a food order.
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office identified the shooter in a news release Sunday as 37-year-old Kelvis Rodriguez Tormes.
Authorities say he is charged with first-degree murder with a firearm, destruction of evidence and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.
The victim was identified as 22-year-old Desmond Armond Joshua Jr., who had only recently begun working at the restaurant.
- St. Paul’s preparing for Pleasant Grove in 5A State Championship Game
- Dr. Scott Atlas resigns as coronavirus adviser to President Trump
- President Trump says he opposes renaming some Army bases as part of defense bill
- Meet Charlotte, a Banded Huntsman Spider who found a home
- SpaceX Starship prototype ready to make highest hop as environmental review underway