MARION COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A traffic stop in Florida led to the arrest of three people for drug possession and Florida man’s mugshot going viral.
Deputies with the Marion County Sheriff’s Office say three people were pulled over for an expired tag. Deputies say, Ricky Deeley, 34 had a suspended driver’s license.
Upon further search of the vehicle, deputies located the passengers in the vehicle Logan Tindale,20, lied about his name and Katlyn Spruill,20 was in possession of a bag containing 23 grams of methamphetamine, a handgun, cocaine, marijuana, 20 Methylin pills, and a digital scale.
All three were taken to the Marion County Jail.
- Queen Elizabeth II calls vaccine ‘quite harmless’
- Stanford professor answers a modern quandary: Why is Zoom so exhausting?
- Cat that vanished 15 years ago reunited with her owner
- Prince Harry raps ‘Fresh Prince,’ says he didn’t walk away in first interview since being stripped of royal duties
- Vaccine ‘passports’ may open society, but not for everyone