MARION COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A traffic stop in Florida led to the arrest of three people for drug possession and Florida man’s mugshot going viral.
Deputies with the Marion County Sheriff’s Office say three people were pulled over for an expired tag. Deputies say, Ricky Deeley, 34 had a suspended driver’s license.
Upon further search of the vehicle, deputies located the passengers in the vehicle Logan Tindale,20, lied about his name and Katlyn Spruill,20 was in possession of a bag containing 23 grams of methamphetamine, a handgun, cocaine, marijuana, 20 Methylin pills, and a digital scale.
All three were taken to the Marion County Jail.
- Nursing home in Pensacola reports 7 deaths, 22 positive cases
- Pensacola Humane Society to host huge tent sale
- Fugitive UConn student suspected in 2 murders is arrested in Maryland
- Turtle smashes through Savannah driver’s windshield on highway
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter