BILOXI, Miss. (WKRG) — Biloxi Police charged five teens with capital murder after a robbery turned deadly Monday afternoon.
Police say they robbed a girl under the age of 18 and threatened her at gunpoint. Authorities say a fight broke out the victim was shot and killed.
The suspects’ ages range from 15-years-old to 17-years-old: Yakeshia Blackmon (17), Willow Blackmon (15), Jasmine Kelley (15), Jarvis Cook (17) and Jaquez Porter (17).
Bond for four of the suspects was set at $1,000,000. Cook was granted no bond because he was already out on bond for aggravated assault when this crime was committed.
- Don’t come home for Easter, Mexican government tells its citizens abroad
- MCHD: 0-4 year old child tests positive for COVID-19
- University of Arkansas virtual choir’s singing of ‘Alma Mater’ goes viral
- Costco to give health care workers, first responders priority access to stores during coronavirus crisis
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies