BILOXI, Miss. (WKRG) — Biloxi Police charged five teens with capital murder after a robbery turned deadly Monday afternoon.
Police say they robbed a girl under the age of 18 and threatened her at gunpoint. Authorities say a fight broke out the victim was shot and killed.
The suspects’ ages range from 15-years-old to 17-years-old: Yakeshia Blackmon (17), Willow Blackmon (15), Jasmine Kelley (15), Jarvis Cook (17) and Jaquez Porter (17).
Bond for four of the suspects was set at $1,000,000. Cook was granted no bond because he was already out on bond for aggravated assault when this crime was committed.
- President Trump criticizes privately built border wall built by his supporters
- Hallmark Channel releases Christmas-themed wines
- WEATHER AWARE: Severe storms moving out of our area
- Drowning investigation underway on Lake Harding
- Sports Illustrated features 1st trans model in swimsuit issue